Eyeworks is currently offering eye exams on a limited basis by appointment only. You may also browse our frames by appointment and order contacts for direct shipping. Sorry, we will not be treating conjunctivitis nor offering NEW contact lens wearer exams at this time.
We are direct shipping all new contact lens orders to patients!!
We have instituted additional measures to protect our staff and our patients which include (but not limited to) the following:
- Taking temperature of staff at beginning and end of day
- We will be continuing curbside delivery of products. Just call when you are outside the office and we will bring to you your glasses/contacts.
- Hand sanitizers will inside the entrance of every office and all who enter will be required to use.
- Everyone in office (staff and patients) must wear protective masks. If you do not have one, we will provide for a small fee.
- Strict Enforcement of social distancing and minimizing number of people in practice at one time. If you have an appointments, you will be asked to email ID’s(picture ID, Medical insurance card and vision insurance card/information) and patient PPW 48 hours in advance of appointment. You will also be asked to call from car upon arrival and we will alert you when it is safe to enter the office.
- We have always sterilized all equipment and testing machinery before each patient. We will not only be continuing these measures but will also be sterilizing chairs, table, stools and benches after each person.
- Eye exam equipment now will contain shields between the patient and the doctor.
- If you feel sick, have a fever over 101 or have a cough, please stay home! This is a requirement of staff and patients.
We will continue to update you on all our progress and re-open date. We appreciate your patience. as this has been a very difficult period. We continue to thank you for your SUPPORT! Stay Safe!