LENSES AND COATINGS
“Four eyes are better than two.” -Anonymous
Specializing in Progressive Lenses and Lens Enhancements has an extensive and diverse array of the most technologically advanced lenses to suit a wide variety of visual needs and requirements. Consultations to decide on the right lens type are complimentary. Lens enhancements include anti-reflective coatings, scratch resistant coatings, progressive addition lenses, computer specialty lenses (mid-index) and industrial lenses.
- Premium Lenses including Single Vision, Trivex, High Index, Free Form and High Definition.
- Newest Progressive Lens technology which includes “HD” (High Definition), Free Form and Digitally Surfaced lenses
- Computer and Television Lenses
- Office Lenses
- Bifocal/Trifocal Lenses
- Polarized enhancements
- Tint / UV
- Anti-reflective coatings including Teflon, Crizal and other premium coatings
- Transition Lenses in all colors available (including original, Extra-active, Vantage, etc.)
- Custom Clip-on’s
- Contact Lenses (Single Vision, Color, Extended Wear, Toric, Multifocal, Gas Permeable and Kerakatonis)
- Athletic eyewear and goggles
- Children’s frames
- Opera Glasses
- Safety Glasses
- Eclectic Frame selection
- Premium Sunglasses (RX and non RX)
A modern alternative to traditional bifocal lenses, progressive lenses provide smooth, continuous clear vision without the image jump of bifocal lines. These new technological lenses offer not only distance and near vision in one lens but midrange (20 feet or less) as well.
Freeform Lens Technology
With traditional, mass-produced lenses, the design is optimized for one "target" power per base curve. Patients with prescriptions outside of this "target" experience a lessening of visual acuity and performance.
By using advanced evaluation technologies, lenses can model and change the way light comes through the lens. The wearer ultimately benefits from being able to see clearly through more of the surfaces of the lens.
Anti – Reflective (A/R) Coatings
These coatings improve vision by increasing light transmission and reducing reflected glare.
Scratch Resistant Coatings
This feature protects lenses with a tough coating increasing their durability.
Transition Lens Options
For those who want he convenience of eyeglasses and sunglasses all in one. Transitions automatically get darker outdoors to protect eyes quickly. When indoors, the lenses lighten up to allow for that particular lighting and also protect eyes of UV rays, even on cloudy days.
Polarized lenses are specialized eyewear designed to reduce glare from surfaces such as water, snow, and glass. Glare distorts the true color of objects and makes them harder to distinguish. Polarized sunglasses can be useful for certain sports and driving, helping participants to see more clearly and avoid potential hazards.